Green Living Guy Productions - Green Social Media Reporting and Consulting Services
Green Living Guy Productions offers video, flogging, blogging, social media and tv productions
Print and internet based media have proven to be extremely effective for getting your message out tolarge audiences.
Are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and all of the social media confusing?
Need more stories about you in various locations across the internet? I can help!
Green Living Guy (GLG) is offering a unique opportunity to share your message with the Green Living Guy audience: A reader base (including the selling of my seven books with McGraw-Hill Professional about a 10,000,000 individual visitors per month online. I am also in Asia, Australia, Germany, France, etc. We have expanded our base readership through the fact that I have popular books with Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, Borders and I have a strong US Based Amazon blog site that I can update.
I’ve been interviewed and asked for my opinion on places like the BBC, CNN, New York Times, Modern Hippie Mag, Eco Snobbery Sucks, Greenwala, Greenopia, TLC, Mother Earth News, Fox Business News, The Atlantic, Treehugger, The Huffington Post and NY WPIX Channel 11.
The Green Guru Guides are a series of books offering the environmentally conscious consumer and hobbyist authoritative, practical, and fun do-it-yourself green living information. It shows the reader how to do a particular task, whether it’s building a new energy-efficient vehicle, greening a particular task, or greening an entire home. The Green Guru Guides’ covers and interior pages are printed on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, acid-free papers containing 100% post-consumer fiber.
THE GREEN GURU GUIDES WAS DEVELOPED THROUGH GREEN LIVING GUY PRODUCTIONS
Green Living Guy Eco Social Media Consulting and Editorial Services
Seth Leitman (The Green Living Guy) is the Author and Editor of the following books with McGraw-Hill Professional.
- Build Your Own Electric Vehicle by Bob Brant and Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle by Seth Leitman
- Build Your Own Electric Motorcycle by Carl Vogel
- Green Lighting by Seth Leitman, Brian Clark Howard and Bill Brinsky
- Solar Power For Your Home by David Findley
- Renewable Energies For Your Home by Russel Gehrke
- Do-it-Yourself Home Energy Audits by David Findley
- Build Your Own Small Wind Power System!!
- and more green living books to follow.
President and CEO, Seth Leitman
Associate Producer - The Green Travel Girl Series
I have other newspapers and websites that can triple that amount of people that would see stories from The Green Living Guy regularly.
Based on the timeliness of the story, GLG can even pitch to the NYTimes.com Green blog page, Mother Earth News print and online.
Unlimited stories to be written for all the websites I write for.
The Green Living Guy Blog talk radio show interview opportunities with information.
- Addtional Cost
Newspaper component will be ongoing. I have already started reaching out to every community, local and national news papers regarding any story for my website. Your content will be written into and provided to the majority of the stories I write.
I already have the following locations.
- Mother Earth News (100,000 print subscription alone)
Sponsors who pay the advertised rate are assured that rate and sponsorship for 12 months. The Green Living Guy has and/or is currently consulting for (these are just examples. Not the entire list):
- A Lot To Say, Inc
- Associated Press
- Briarcliff Manor Public Library
- Congregation Sons of Israel, Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Discovery Communications, LLC
- Electric Cars of NY, LLC
- Eco Cab
- Egg Geothermal
- Environmental Media Association
- International Business Times (On Contract)
- McGraw-Hill Professional (My publisher)
- Mc-Graw-Hill Professional Asia (My own website for me is on their website)
- Mother Earth News Magazine
- OnForce Solar
- Robison Energy
- Sun Blue Solar
- The Daily Green, Hearst Communications
- The Go Green Expo, Rand International
- Yahoo Green